Sunday, April 25, 2010

Foster Home Here I Come!!



Hi! My name is Lacey and I have just arrived at my new foster home in Romeo, MI. I am so excited!! Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 4 years old and I have been told that I am a very pretty, blue girl. I am very mellow for a 4 year old. I love to follow my foster family around...I guess you could call me a "sticky" weim. They only think I shouldn't have in my new home is a cat...me & cats, we don't get along so good! I ride very well in the car and am excited for any new adventure to come.

My new foster home has kids!! YAY!! I just loved kids. I love to play with them, sit with them, give them my paw, I love everything about kids!! (sometimes they even drop food on the floor, that's the best part!!) I also now have 2 weims to play with, a girl named Abby and a boy named Jack...I really don't know them too well yet, but I can tell we will have lots of fun playing together!

I did come to GLWR with a little ouchy on my eye. I had a little bit of build up of scar tissue in the bottom corner of my left eye. I saw a very nice vet and he took care of it right away. My eye will probably always tear a little bit but they tell me it's as good as new now!

Check back on my blog soon for new updates and new pictures!! I can't wait to share all new new adventures with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment