Monday, April 26, 2010

Learning, Learning, Learning...

I'm learning so many new things at my new foster home! I am working on learning the invisible fence...stay away from those bright pink flags!! I am also learning to ring a bell on the back door when I want to go outside. I've also learned to try to sleep on the dog bed next to my foster mom's bed. Her bed looks much bigger and more comfortable...but I've been told to sleep here so I'll try it out! (I did sneak into the little girl's bed a few times...I really like cuddling with her!!)

My foster family is learning lots about me too! I sit very pretty for a treat and I can even give a high-5! I take my treats very gently, just like a proper lady should! I come when called and wait patiently for my paws to be wiped when I come inside.

More updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment